Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dumpster Divin' . . .

There was an little mishap at work not too long ago with a wobbly shelf and some Rose Medallion... Needless to say, when I arrived (in my true dumpster divin' colors), I went diving into the trash to retrieve the remnants of the early morning crash. I have no idea what I'll do with all of these shards of Rose Medallion, but...

If Shelly's work from my post the other day wasn't inspiration enough, 

...here are a few other ideas...

via ~ PosyPocket ~

via jewels-blog.com ~

via ~ robomargo ~

via ~ pennellolane ~




via ~ mosaicartsource ~

via ~ Runway2Hallway ~

Ok, well I got a little lost on google.
I'd have to start breaking plates for most
of these, I'll let you know what I
decide and let me know if you
have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!