Friday, September 2, 2011

My New Favorite Color !

The prettiest little boutique on East Boulevard here in Charlotte. 
Ok, maybe it's simply the prettiest little boutique in all of Charlotte. 
 
Here's a peek, but only a peek, you need to go visit! 
 

 

Owner, Sormeh Hafezi, 
brings to Charlotte collections as beautiful and unique as she is. 
I knew it was different the minute I crossed the threshold!
 
This morning I feel in love with 
their collection of ~ Melissa Joy Manning ~ fine jewelry!
 
 


Those Black Druzy Bezel set earrings are KILLING ME!
I need a birthday!
 
Wanna go shopping? "Like" them on ~ FACEBOOK ~
and you'll be entered to win a $150 giftcard when they reach 1000!
It'll get you started, but I promise it's a "Double Bag Boutique!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!