Thursday, September 15, 2011

Party ' Til You're Pink & Blue . . .


Did you get by Katie's surprise bash on The Pink & Blue Blog?!
If not, go now and find out how you can win my little shoe bows!
You'll find lots of goodies there, plus lots of blogs that might be new to you!
Click ~ HERE ~ to learn about the Blog Brunch and 
scroll down to the dance break to find out how
to win my bows for your toes!


...Shoe Clips...
...sheer organza ribbon...pearls...wood duck feather...
...100% silk curricula cocoon...

(psst...if you don't have facebook, you can leave a comment on this post
and I'll toss your name into the hat...that's fair right?)

Also, coming up in a few days...
a super-fantastic giveaway for a new friend!

10 comments:

  1. those shoe bows are amazing! love, love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dCc! looks like a bridesmaid gift to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THese are so beautiful Champ!! Just lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage-y feel and the knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love pearls, my all time favorite. I just had my necked fused so winning these fantastic clips-ons would be outstanding to dress up my shoes for church and to give my spirits a lift! It takes 6 months to recover from this surgery and I hate to say it, but it's a d r a g . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Momcat, so sorry about your surgery, but this giveaway closed almost a year ago :( I should have another giveaway asap! follow so you don't miss it :)

      Delete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!