Monday, October 24, 2011

In a Whirwind . . .


I haven't done any freelance interior painting in a really long time. 
It had gotten boring and killed my back up and down the ladders.

BUT LOOK AT THIS WORK BY JUSTIN RICHEL!!!
IS THIS FUN OR WHAT?!
Somebody hire me to paint your nursery like this!
You better hurry, cuz it would take 9 months for me to
pull something like this off!



This is one of his works on paper.
Being the antique lover that I am...you know I love this!
I've been itching to illustrate our furniture at the shop
and this makes me giddy to go to work tomorrow
and start taking some pictures to play with!

  


This ceramic sculpture makes me so happy I can't stop smiling!
I hope my sister-in-law, Jampwork, sees this!
Joyce, are you reading my blog?


 

Please visit Justin Richel's website and see more of his 
amazingly creative work!
I am SPINNING over this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!