Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Join The Discussion . . .


Restoration Hardware catalog buzz @ Cote de Texas
Listen to the chatter on The Skirted Roundtable.  
I weighed it when it arrived, and YES 3 pounds.
I tweeted my amazement, but didn't know how I felt. 


BUT I LOVE IT!

To me, walking around in Restoration Hardware qualifies as a date. We've missed a movie or two while discussing paint colors and sitting in the oversized chair together people watching. I bet it won't be long before HandyHusband finds the catalog (on the phonebook shelf)  and qualifies strolling through the catalog and dog-earring as one too! The big discussion on The Skirted Roundtable is really about whether the look will last. I left a comment in their comment section with my thoughts, but the short of it is BUY ANTIQUES and use them in a trendy way. Good bones last forever, but fabrics get dirty and look dated. We're suppose to redecorate! That's why interior design is a business! Restoration Hardware has changed their look and you should too. You can purchase new fabrics and fun accessories but keep your bones! If your sofa needs replacing, buy a good one so you don't have to replace it...just reupholster with a wonderful new fabric!

Next thought, I can't wait to read this!

You know linen is my absolute favorite for drapes, furniture,
clothing and even my favorite knit stitch!
I'm making a linen stitch blanket right now! 
I can hardly wait to show it to you!

Best little tidbit to pass along from the Roundtable discussion
is Restoration Hardware's 20% Trade Discount
as well as Pottery Barn's, Crate & Barrel's and Ballard Design's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!