Monday, December 5, 2011

Black & Grey & Me All Over !


Love, Zooey just made a serious dent on my Christmas Wish List!
...I hope somebody's listening...

...No words, just black, grey and comfy...


This sweatshirt dress is KILLING ME!
I might not ever take it off.


Now, I don't have the fanny any more for this dress,
but the back...I love that!


...Love the silky touch under the grey sweatshirt look...


Can I wear sweats out and about if I look like this?
Love the little drawstring in the back of the cardi.


I.AM.SMITTEN.
I think I have a new favorite line!
LisaA, surely you just crushed a little too?!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet friend! Yes! I love Zooey..we used to carry it at TRC when I first started. I'll send you a message on fb...miss youxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!