Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Purse Danger . . .


If PIZITZ Home & Cottage was located in Charlotte,
My purse would surely not get out alive!

Thank goodness they are far away in Seaside, but just in case you venture their way, I think it should be on your things to check out list...Lora??  I found all of these images on their Facebook page but I'm still looking for the "LOVE" button..."Like" just isn't enough!






I love these quilt throws!
I've been working on my blanket for the family room,
but I think my club chairs need two quilted throws.


AND THESE!
THE FIRST THING ON MY WISH LIST FOR 2012!
I will have one of these by year's end!


It's a sign, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. OH yes, definitely a sign...adore the cowhide rugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with designchic on the rugs. I love the hydrangeas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this store, I live work in Ruskin, the art gallery behind the Seaside shops. I agree it is very difficult not to buy up every little thing inside! I adore your blog, just stumbled apon it yesterday and I have been so inspired to create. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the party Chelsea! Hang on to your purse! xov

      Delete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!