Friday, January 27, 2012

Blaaa Blaaa Blaaag Sheep !


Recently, in an early January confession post, I apologized for
my little addiction and my lack of memory.
Well, it's worse than I admitted...


I've added yet one more blog to the roster.
This one's dedicated to knitting visual inspiration.
It's a tumblr log of all the wonderful images that fill up my computer.
Again, I'm making space and saving it elsewhere to share with you guys.
Have a visit and bookmark it for when you can't sleep!


Of course I'm still making stuff HERE.
Stitch Poet Patterns live HERE.
My Crush Party, psst, you're already HERE.
The After Party, Crush Cul de Sac, is HERE.
I still blog for Rooney Robison Antiques HERE,
and have added an Interiors tumblr for her HERE.
I still have my other blogging clients that I'm not allowed to mix up
Sometimes I can't keep it all straight and you'll find a
hand-knit cabled cowl blogged in with a French antique farm table.
OOPS! Sorry : )

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!