Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Need a Money Tree !


I have a little antler thing going on, so while trying to educate
myself on pricing, I stumbled onto Aspen Mountain Vintage on Etsy.
She also has an amazing online marketplace @ VandM called Alpen Antiks.

This Chamois Trophy is dated 1908.
Very handsome, and I love the pine cone carving.
...out of my price range @ $490...

The Collectible Monarch Popcorn Tin is dated 1919
and measures only 3.25" x 3"...adorable!
...out of my price range/inch @ $100...

AND THIS!
A Rare Folk Art French Country House BEE HIVE!
...not even in the discussion range @ $6,750...
BUT IT IS AMAZING!'

YES, I NEED A MONEY TREE!
Does anyone know of an online bee hive pattern
for a handyhusband and a knitting blogger who can swing a paint brush??



1 comment:

  1. I need a money tree, too!
    Where can I find it? Tell me, please!!!
    Wish you a great day.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!