Wednesday, January 4, 2012

True Confessions . . .

image ~ kissthegroom ~

...I have a confession...
It won't be news to those of you who actually know me,
or those of you who actually live with all my junk me,
or to anyone who's ever sat somewhere waiting 
on me and I forgot to come.

I am a wee bit addicted to: 
1) MAKING STUFF.
2) Looking online for things that inspire my No.1 addiction.
3) I can't remember where I put my car keys much less if I've already blogged a pretty in one of my many inspiration-stashing internet locations. 

For No.3, I am so sorry if I blog stuff again and you think, "yeah, yeah you've already gushed over this, Champagne, NEXT." I've just gotta hope that you missed it in its first location. I've either stashed it in my early blogging stages at Champagne Maker (where I now ONLY put stuff I make... not to be confused with Stitch Poet, which is only my knitting patterns), thrown it in the Crush Cul de Sac like a big bouletin board for safe keeping, pinned it on a Pinterest board (which is likely to be a color inspiration, shopping link, DIY technique or most likely a recipe), or used it at work on Rooney Robison Antiques or our Style File on tumblr.

So see, how's a girl 'sposta remember all that? I'm sorry, really I am. I saw this ruffled dream this morning on ZsaZsa Bellagio, who collects pictures on her site as I do in Crush Cul de Sac. She's a love with links back and this post linked back to me and I swear y'all, I don't remember ever seeing it before. But, there it was parked in the Cul de Sac with source link and all. I thought, "Well, blow me down! : / Must have been a 3am blogging moment." 

So, sorry guys, here it is AGAIN, still beautiful...
along with my addiction typed right out loud 
and I don't even want 12 steps for it!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You are too funny. That actually has happened to me before. I looked at the traffic on my blog and found that a lot of it was coming from a picture on another blog linked to me. I swore I had never seen the pic before! I am thankful you like to pin/create/gush because I love all the images you feature.
    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was totally worth a repost...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!