Saturday, February 11, 2012

Be Still My Heart . . .

image

Dear HandyHusband,
How do I love thee,
Let me count my bookcases!

image

I haven't shown y'all the bookcase HH "built for ME" in the family room,
I haven't finished my little intense paint job on it yet...
What was I thinking?!

He just asked for his next project assignment and this email
came from Cote de Texas... Upstairs hallway??

INSANE CRUSH! 
...the little pull-out shelves...
...the sconces...
THE QUANTITY!
LOVE!


Wonder if he can incorporate these from the shop?
They're from a French Hotel and I think I need 'em...
I think I need a few more jobs too...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love bookcase's and that is amazing. Your husband did an amazing job!

    Lou
    www.thekeypieces.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! wow, you misunderstood my post. These aren't mine...mine is still under the paint brush...just planning HH's next project :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!