Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Completely Haunted . . .


I saw this Lucas Studio Interior on Cote de Texas
this morning and I can't stop thinking about 
this wallpaper!

Does anyone know whose it is?
I. HAVE. TO. HAVE. THIS.
HandyHusband is about to start the upstairs bookcase/cupboards
and I do believe this will be hanging on the wall behind them. 
HELP!

***UPDATE***
So sad...Joe Lucas just replied to my email whining...
It is a DISCONTINUED Osborne & Little Fabric
I could seriously cry tears over this news.

3 comments:

  1. I love this room! The couch is what got me. That color! Those nailheads! I am totally obsessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I have to have this wallpaper too..........just what I need to perk up a ho hum spot! I'll let you know what it is if I find out before you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah!! Isn't it wonderful!!?? I've sent a designer girlfriend an email and waiting patiently... PLEASE let me know when you find out! I NEED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!