Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Got Pushed . . .


I was right at the edge of starting another needlepoint project.
I was going to start another cuff and then I saw this bag.
I was pushed over the edge, gonna paint this as a 
needlepoint canvas and start a bag ASAP!

Not sure what shape...maybe a tiny-tiny date night one... but I'm sold on the animal print, but maybe zebra or giraffe? Page, you with me? Mom? Ridgley? Elizabeth? How 'bout you Woozie? Jump off the knitting wagon for a spring project!? PrettyStuff????!!!! Come on P, wish you would.

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your site through Goodbye Valentino. I'm your newest follower!!!! Your blog is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see what you have next. As far as the animal prints, I've got a "crush" on giraffe print lately. I've just recently gotten back into sewing through refashioning, but I'm going to try some more pattern sewing too.
    Happy Saturday!
    Beth
    www.chicenvelopements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!