Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love The Shrug ! Love Oscar . . .


PrettyStuff showed me this first glimpse of the Oscar Runway
posted earlier today by OscarPRGirl.
She's beautiful, the dress is beautiful, but
all I could see was the hole in her fishnets...
BLESS HER HEART!

Of course I couldn't stand not knowing if they taped it shut
before she hit the runway, so I went straight to Style.com
to look for the whole show.


By the time I saw this photo on the slideshow,
I had forgotten all about the hole in her fishnets...
It's still there, but I found lots more to 
obsess over...


First of all...fishnets on almost every model. I LOVE THEM!
I've always worn the DKNY nude ones as
an option to bare legs...LOVE THEM!


I adore this dress!
I love how ladylike it is.
Not spray-painted on for sexy.
Anybody, any age could wear this dress.


Oscar always brings pink down the runway.
But I LOVE THE HAIR in this show!


But let's be honest.
We all know that what I'm looking for when
I watch these shows is something I can
MAKE ALL BY MYSELF! 
LOVE THE SHRUG!
Use my Southend Hobo Bag charts to GET THE LOOK!
I'll write this up ASAP!


...This one too...
So similar to my Bow-Peep pattern 
that just came off my needles. I honestly
just promised a friend that I would add a Turtleneck 
option to that pattern when I typed it up!

When I met Oscar last spring, 
surely we exchanged some sort of telepathic knit wave!

runway photos by Yannis Vlamos/GoRunway.com

2 comments:

  1. everything that came down his runway was a showstopper in my opinion....
    oh to have unlimited funds....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!