Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Do You Think ?


Is Marc Jacobs MAD?
I get it, it's runway.
But hmmm


I don't like the hats.
They're distracting.
You might not have even noticed
how cute this felted capelet is!



...and the crochet...
do you like it?
...look past the hat...


I don't hate crochet, just not the sparkle.
I LOVE GIANT KILT PINS!


But here, I draw the line!
_________________________________________

and will NOT cross it!


I was forced to sell this eyelashy crap yarn @ STITCH
It killed me then, and it kills me now!
It's gross.
PERIOD.THE.END.
Sorry Marc.
Just my opinion. What do y'all think?

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Madness! Guys in skirts and crazy colours and shapes! FUN! reality was getting boring :P

    Although I would not buy these versions ... that eyelash stuff is nasty and I don't like synthetics in general.

    It is entirely possible he's gone on a 'designer' stress relief spree. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. NASTY! I'm with you Vanessa! and love the 'designer stress relief' excuse...hmmm can I use that one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So completely agree with the hats and eyelash yarn...BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with ya- what was Marc thinking?! However, the runway usually goes to extremes for the impression. Good insights, dear.


    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree. Nasty stuff, that sparkle yarn, but it has a huge following.
    I hope you meant "forced" by customers, and not management :)

    Still need to grab a coffee really soon....I miss your cuteness !

    xxox
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely forced by customers! The ones with the mustaches! J,remember them?! You were forced to order it by the mustaches! aaahhhhhhhh SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  7. typically i am a fan, but i was NOT this round...i liked his MARC by marc jacobs collection a whole lot better.
    hoping his louis vuitton show will make up for the alice in wonderland tea party....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!