Saturday, March 31, 2012

Another Southern Crush !


{if you are an email subscriber, your video may not show up, please visit the blog to see the video}

I teared up when I watched this video!
It's an overwhelming feeling when you watch
a video on someone who is EXACTLY who your dream ME is.
I love how Natalie Chanin is putting people back to work.
I love how it is producing things that are handmade.
I love EVERYTHING about this line!
I've gushed over them before, HERE and HERE.
but I just had to share this video from Etsy's Handmade Portraits.


Natalie, YOU'VE BEEN CRUSHED...AGAIN!

I recently ordered the color cards for their organic cotton.
My needle will be in this soon... Maybe I can figure out a way to
get to a workshop and actually meet her! 
Anybody wanna go with me?

1 comment:

  1. How cool is this!! Thanks for sharing Champ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!