Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Best Laundry . . .

Wash your jeans like real people  video
by John Moessner

The video above is adorable! 
Especially once you've watched it and then go
to read the CARE page on Imogene + Willie's website. It's ADORABLE!

I posted about Imogene + Willie way back when, but you might not remember. It was in August of 2010...a blog-life ago. I'd give you the link, but the images are long gone from their site hence disappeared on mine. It's all new now, so I'll just start over. I'm posting this next video cuz it's awesome... and yes, it's longer than your average blog show at just over 15 minutes, so if you don't have time to watch now, please come back.


I f'in LOVE these people. 
I'm sorry, but there's just no other way to say it! 
After you watch the video, go read their STORY on their website.


Go on now, go read their STORY
It's not just a repeat of the video!
You'll quickly realize why I LOVE this couple!

I spent a good part of this past Saturday all but putting nails in my old jeans. You know the ones... I've posted about them. I just can't stand the fact that they are just plum rotten, so I keep patchin'm so I can keep wearin'm. They're old Chip & Pepper "Sorority Girl" style and I can't seem to replace them. I even got an extra pair when they started to wear out, but they DO NOT fit the same. Something tells me that Imogene + Willie might just give my C&Ps a run for their patches, but they are the BEST LAUNDRY IN MY BASKET! Keep them in your prayers as they are terminally ill and only hanging on by a thread!


2 comments:

  1. LOL LOL I´M GLAD YOU LIKE´D THE POST ON ONLY THE BEST !! I WAS GOING TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE BUT YOU BEAT ME TO IT LOL
    LUV YOUR BLOG AND WE FOLLOW EACH OTHER AT TUMBLR... XOXO FROM MADRID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video clip and their story and the care movie too. Now I want a pair of those jeans so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!