Monday, March 26, 2012

Print Crushing !


And look who's in it!
30" x 42" Silk Screen Print on Archival Maidstone Paper
from an edition of 18 signed and numbered prints.

You want one too right? 


And look at her ADORABLE tea towel created for The Hudson's Bay



Follow her WEBSITE, TUMBLR, TWITTER, BLOG & PINTEREST!!!
Y'all, it is hardwork keeping up with all these linky things,
but I love Alanna's work so much, I'm just putting a 
permanent link in my sidebar just in case you
forget and get lost along the way! 

I have a small Dress Judy print and small Scissors print, but
they are so lonely...gonna break down and add to
my collection when BeatDropping graduates from college : )
You should always have a group of three right?!
I'd probably frame that tea towel too!

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL of your post´s and your daughter´s also.
    Have a nice day, xoxo from madrid !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!