Thursday, March 8, 2012

Race To Rikshaw !


I don't think I've ever enjoyed ANY Spring garment
as much as I did my Rikshaw Kurta.
Her new spring 2012 line is live!


I think I need two this year, don't you??
They are so fun and look, they make you dance on the counter!


KURTA POWER!

This was PrettyStuff's graduation! HandyHusband
and I were the last parents standing on Friday night and
I'm pretty sure that BeatDropping (pictured bodyguard) thought I 
was going head first into the floor when I hopped up on the counter top to 
take pictures of the party. Little did I know that it would be documented.

Psst: this dancing picture was sorta staged.
I was actually pretty invisible, taking pictures of crying dancing Kappa Deltas. 
Thanks for the pic Sarah and I love your blog header :D 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are so cute! Loving your kurta!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord, "cute" is not the word I think my kids thought of when I climbed up on the counter, but I really did get the best pictures of a bittersweet night. College graduation...you think your life is over...(I did tell them, more than once between the tears, that it's not over...just beginning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun picture of y'all!! love it! heard about mr. jeff's idea to have a kana-maker reunion in asheville?! lets go- table dancing is a must! xo
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo,cute Ms Bubbles........Looks like you all had a great time!Maryanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable...must go check these out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!