Friday, March 16, 2012

Well Now . . .

Chair by Matteo Zamboni found HERE via HERE... VERY COOL! Strangely attracted.

I know, I've been the worst blogger.
"Don't just sit there like a knot chair on a log!" 
B'log Chair : ) haha SORRY, couldn't resist!

But just so ya know, Crush Cul de Sac is rockin' full of new picsI've just had nothin' say, so... that's exactly why I created CCdS. Hop on over and go browse, but while you're there, also check out my others: Counting Stone Sheep and Rooney's Style File.

 

OMG! I just realized Crush Cul de Sac = CCDS (Charlotte Country Day School)!
Oh No! My babies went to Charlotte Latin School! How could this happen? What a trader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!