Friday, April 20, 2012

My Crunchy Side . . .


I stumbled onto Maggie Smith's work today.
I like baskets, but I LOVE Maggie Smith's Baskets!
Check out her Willow Exploration!


Maggie Smith is an artist after my crunchy heart!
I'm so infatuated with her sculpture!


Now I'm feeling a HABU kind of day!

  



A little bird told me that TANGLES in Waxhaw has
placed a reorder and will be restocked soon!

This one, Natural Cover Wrapped Cotton, would look amazing in a sculpture!
I've made bags with it and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the texture!


This Fique is another artist's fiber! It's made from Pineapple!
The "Head Tangler" told me she still has some of this.
The colors are amazing!

I don't think anyone else in our neighborhood carries HABU.
So whether you wait for her to restock, or run out there this weekend,
dear knitters, put HABU and TANGLES on your TO-DO list! 
I'll let you know when her order has arrived!

I've said this 1000 times, "No matter what you make
with HABU, it's going to be amazing! It's not about
the design this time, it's about the Fiber!"


My friends at Knit-Purl (Portland, OR) also carry HABU,
which, while gathering that link...

Shibui Linen Yarn
landed me on the new Shibui Linen!
Go look at the amazing colors available in this new gem!

Whoops, I started with Maggie Smith and my linkiness turned this into a knitting post!
Sorry nonknitters, that's just how I roll. xov (KissHugStitch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!