Sunday, April 1, 2012

Somebody Call The Cops !


There doesn't seem to be any Speed Limit on

What's up with that? I thought I had it all timed perfectly,
but POOF, my POUF was gone before I could crank up my computer.


So it looks like I'm going to have to crank up my sewing machine instead.
I've got tons of old rug remnants and just bought 
some patched recycled canvas @ Front Door Fabrics this week.


If you want some of this, 
you'd better take your scooter on over to Front Door Fabrics.
I have a feeling this will POOF and disappear pretty soon!
Now I know mine will sit my studio for a month of Sundays,
but I love it when I buy something for no reason and
it finds a project as soon as I get it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!