Saturday, April 28, 2012

Someone Asked . . .


Today, someone asked me, "What's on your needles?"
Now, you know I couldn't give just one answer, because
I think every needle has something on it. 
It's a little problem I have, so...


I said, "You mean which needles currently have my hands on them?"
...That would be my 3's...

And this is what's on them.
Kettle Dyed 60% Baby Alpaca, 40% Pima Cotton
Solid: Color #2318, Multi: Color #7325


It looks like Sea Glass to me!
And no, as usual, I have no idea what the finished
garment will look like, but it's a top-down animal graph.
I'm sure, being on size 3's, that it will take me through the
upcoming Bachelorette season, so we'll just call it Emily for now.
If you follow my knitting adventures, you know I knit at least
one project during the Bachelor/Bachelorette season.
This season was filmed here in Charlotte!
Watch and knit something with me!
What's on your needles?

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, i love the animal pattern! Do you have a pattern describtion for it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @taggi, no sorry, I just graphed it on my computer and knitting top down :( sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A summer cowl that has been on my needles since last summer! Ripple by Tahki Yarns in a beautiful summer white - 100% Mercerized Cotton Made in Italy. Maybe I should finish! xo, Lib

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!