Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Turn Right On Everlane !


Who doesn't love a great T-Shirt?
Who doesn't love a great deal?
Everlane is giving you both!


Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!

I buy about 5 new white T's every summer.
Let's face it, I can't afford more than one of the "J.P's" that I love.
So, I'm hoping Everlane can clean their clock at the register!



I don't mind sharing this little buzz,
because if you click my LINK and join, I'll build rewards for free stuff!
Then, here's the good news, you get your own link and you
can start building your own rewards, so give me a CLICK and get started!

Everlane is just getting started so let's jump on board now
and not miss a single bargain that they create for us!

And my Tumblr buddies, they TUMBL! Follow them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!