Saturday, October 13, 2012

Needles Vs Nieman Marcus ?


HEY Y'ALL!
It's been awhile since I've posted.
Crush Cul de Sac is about all I can handle at the end 
of my busy days lately, but it's getting chilly around here
and I just had to show you this YUMMY Vince Cardigan
that is going to get knocked off on my needles ASAP!

I would normally say it was because it was so expensive, but not this time. It's only $345. I know, that's kind of expensive, but not bad for Nieman Marcup! If you divide it by how many times you'll wear it, well darlin' it's free! I need to rummage through the yarn closet and see what I have enough of to make this, but I might also need to detour to Nieman Marcus this week on the way to one of my many accumulated jobs #GoingInSoManyDirections!

5 comments:

  1. Cute!

    I always divide by the number of times I will wear something! It is such a great idea! ;-)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too Brooke! I have a pair of jeans that I could be living off of by now!! They owe me some money! hahaha

      Delete
  2. I bought one of these Vince sweater/coats two years ago and have totally gotten my money's worth! A good purchase for sure. I figure that the amount of money I would have spent on the yarn plus the amount of time to knit justified the purchase instead of making it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy the sweater. You won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!