Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mark Your Calendar !



Hey, I know, long time no blog!
But my new(ish) job at Cottage Chic keeps me running at full speed!
With this TENT SALE approaching, all you can see of us shop girls
is a cloud of dust and a dozen elbows!

Honestly, I can't believe I've never been to this "event." I've heard it's the greatest show on earth! Which, in sale language, leads me to believe I should be a little bit scared! There's a little bit of EVERYTHING! Bedding (including Bella Notte and Pine Cone Hill!), Candles, Clothing, Bath & Body products, Baby Gifts, Paper Goods, Purses, PJs (Including Bedhead!), Throw Pillows... the list goes on! I hear the line starts forming long before the 9am ribbon cutting and there's is NO sneaking under the wire with security looming. That's right, security! so y'all have to behave!!

It's not always all about this tent sale! There's always something going on around Cottage ChicThe best way to stay on top of things is to sign up for THE NEWSLETTER and Follow on all of their social media outlets @CottageChicCLT! There's a "Thursday Facebook Special" every Thursday cuz we're open until 7pm! There's an occasional APP ONLY special on THE NEARBY and INSTAGRAM too, so.....


@CottageChicCLT everywhere!


3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you blog again! hope it's a regular thing... miss you miss bumble bee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! You are so sweet! I'm just crazy busy so we shall see...I have missed it so much! I still post in CrushCuldeSac all the time, but there's only so many brain filled moments in a day. Thanks for following!!!!!

      Delete
  2. so fabulous!! I love a good sale! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!