Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fashionable Friends . . .

You know those friends you love too much to hate?
Well, here ya go! 
My friend Lora is ROCKIN' IT @ Aspen International Fashion Week!
She's the lovely on the left and, yes, don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
She is definitely beautiful, but don't let the fur fool ya!
She's a pretty on the inside as she is on the outside!
I just HATE that I'm not her sidekick at THIS shindig!

Rubbing elbows with more loveliness!
❅ with Kim Deam of WhoWhatWear

This is not the end!

There's more to come so FOLLOW her on TumblrInstagram @FashionablyAspen and Pinterest
because you know what they say,
"They come for the Winter, but they stay for the Summer!"
Aspen is a Year-Round Sport!

Oh and PS - If you're a book lover, she eats books for breakfast!
Check out her lists on GOODREADS!

Maybe I'll post pics from her Aspen Mountain-top wedding... 
it was the most memorable wedding I've ever attended...
Including my own! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!