Thursday, August 28, 2014

Simple Yet Complicated


ALTEWAISAOME AW14 from ALTEWAISAOME on Vimeoemail subscriptions may not show video (visit blog)

ALTEWAISAOME FALL 2014 ❖

...INSANE bibs & AMAZING embellishments...
...BOSS of color-blocking & IRRESISTIBLE layers...

I flipped when I saw these bibs and beaded embellishments.
Then I fell in love with the surprising layers. 
Love the little turtle neck (mom would call that a dickey)
with the deep plunging necklines. I'm CRAZY over this color palate too!
Such smart, beautiful styling.



ⓧⓞⓥ

2 comments:

  1. I love fall clothing and these gorgeous looks remind me why - all so chic! Happy to see you in my inbox and have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Awww this makes my day! I've been so mean to my little blog. But now, with the closing of the Cottage Chic that I knew (read that: hostile take over after the sweetest boss in the world retired) I quit and have been home decorating and missing my little blog. Getting ready to dive head first into my kitchen redo! EEEKKKKKK Just picked out the pretties slab of Sea Pearl Quartzite and the ball is rolling! You inspire me daily! Never go away like me, pah-lease!

      Delete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!