Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Oh the Pastabilities!

Ok Instagrammers, you asked for it,
but don't send the gym bill to me!
You have been warned!

...Pasta with Salmon Cream Sauce...

You'll want to plan ahead for this one y'all.
Not because the ingredients are hard to find, but
you'll want to skip dessert the night before!

It's totally worth it though!
And guest worthy!
Just keep in mind if you ever come to my house to eat,
you'll need to pretend you've never had it.
Deal?



So easy, right?!
Your guests will think you slaved over it!
#MakerFamilyFavorite

...xov...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh Melissa! It's insanely good and insanely guilt producing! We lighten it up all the time by using less butter, and fat free 1/2 & 1/2, but I wouldn't do that for guests. It's not a creamy obviously and doesn't cling to the spoon as well, ya know? But still a great easy meal for a weekend treat.

      Delete
  2. A deal for sure…it looks amazing and perfect for these chilly, winter nights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ xo ^^ And I ADORE your new online shop!!!!!!!!! I've got my eye on a chair for my livingroom when I get that far and those Brass TWIGS!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I can't afford those, but I really need to have them haha! LOVE at FIRST sight!!!

      Delete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!