Well! I think you put that there for me ... so we could get our calendars together, look keen, and make this all at the same time. I could make one for every twenty that you make!!! xoxo, LM
haha Lib, I do think we need to get together and order our Keens so we'll be groovie for spring! Do you need "Beam Me Up Scottie" or have I already sent it to you?? Looks like we have a to-do list!
Well! I think you put that there for me ... so we could get our calendars together, look keen, and make this all at the same time. I could make one for every twenty that you make!!! xoxo, LM
ReplyDeletehaha Lib, I do think we need to get together and order our Keens so we'll be groovie for spring! Do you need "Beam Me Up Scottie" or have I already sent it to you?? Looks like we have a to-do list!
ReplyDeleteI have it! And two, unfelted, little doo-dads to go with it! Oh shoot me! I am so slow! LM
ReplyDeletethanks for the shout out link! I have been obsessing over that weird/awesome curtain for weeks!
ReplyDelete