Saturday, March 17, 2012

Information . . .


Will somebody tell this little tid-bit of information
to my HandyHusband ASAP! 

And while I'm sharing Lora's social media
Just saw that Shelly Hamill's Miss Avelon has arrived @ Shain Gallery!

Sculpture by Shelly Hamill, Painting by Mel Rea both @ Shain Gallery CharlotteNC

I am smitten with Shelly's work!
I posted about her back in August ~ HERE ~
Click back to check out that crush, visit her website and
then call me to go visit Miss Avelon @ Shain Gallery!
Love the painting by Mel Rea too Lora!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie!

    Thank you for stopping by and for your support. It was very nice of you.

    I enjoyed this creative post. So cool!



    Have a blessed weekend.

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!