Green seems to be the color...
with a Military influence...
I don't really like much of what they
featured, but I do like green and
I do like military...
I do like military...
Pantsuits and Lace were featured too...
Most looked old to me.
Now Capes, Ponchos and Vest?!
That's more like it!
This is fall to me and I love these...
Loro Piana and See by Chloe
Donna Karan, Stella McCartney
And we all know how much I love boots!
I NEED BLACK ONES FOR FALL!
Dior and Chloe both showed bow accents
which I love equally as much as boots!
and there's always the love,
but don't need list...
Chloe and Ralph Lauren
The handbags are structured...
Carlos Falchi Croc is umm YUM,
but at over $4000, I think I
need to keep my car.
And last but certainly not last,
PEARLS!
Yossie Harari and Kate Spade
via ~ Neiman Marcus ~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!