I discovered them a little while back - so cool - and something that could even be used in a rented place instead of wallpaper as it can simply be painted over when leaving. Love the patterns, they're gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend xo
So perfect for a rental!!! I might have to talk PrettyStuff into this for her new condo. LOVE the white over grey and we just painted her room a beautiful light taupe. The bird and fern is perfect don'tcha think?!
I discovered them a little while back - so cool - and something that could even be used in a rented place instead of wallpaper as it can simply be painted over when leaving. Love the patterns, they're gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend xo
ReplyDeleteSo perfect for a rental!!! I might have to talk PrettyStuff into this for her new condo. LOVE the white over grey and we just painted her room a beautiful light taupe. The bird and fern is perfect don'tcha think?!
DeleteThis is an awesome DIY!! I specially loved how the banners came out! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete