THE RUG!
At first, I thought this was a throw.
So I clicked through thinking, "I wanna make that!"
(as usual)
But shazam!
OH MY GOODNESS!
I'm blown away!
When you see the size of this thing... no words!
But I still want a throw size blanket and I will have one!
Just you wait and see...
#crazyinsanegoodness





And I think Dash and Albert are hard to clean!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Yeah, but I want it all the same... I'm gonna have to stick with the throw version of this, but my guest room is screaming for this rug!!!!
DeleteNo way - that is amazing…I'd even leave my shoes at the back door!!
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the bean bags from Zilalila? I think this rug and two of those bean bags would make the most amazing nursery... I have two bean bags in the attic that the kids ditched years ago and have always thought I'd knit covers... ohhhhh so many ideas, so little time!
Delete