Oh my gosh, which pattern is this? I HAVE to make it!
nancoise! it's free on their website!
Got it, thanks!!
LOVE!!
Love that sweater!!!!!!!! I can't knit but I love it when someone that is proficikent at it makes something...........Maryanne xo
By chance do you still have this pattern to share? I can't find it on the Rowan site. :(
Hmmm I'm sure it's still available, I'll do some searching and post an updated link!
It's name has been changed: http://www.knitrowan.com/designs-and-patterns/patterns/amber
Thanks for coming to the Party! Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!
Oh my gosh, which pattern is this? I HAVE to make it!
ReplyDeletenancoise! it's free on their website!
ReplyDeleteGot it, thanks!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!
ReplyDeleteLove that sweater!!!!!!!! I can't knit but I love it when someone that is proficikent at it makes something...........Maryanne xo
ReplyDeleteBy chance do you still have this pattern to share? I can't find it on the Rowan site. :(
ReplyDeleteHmmm I'm sure it's still available, I'll do some searching and post an updated link!
DeleteIt's name has been changed: http://www.knitrowan.com/designs-and-patterns/patterns/amber
Delete